My favorite of the three is definitely the second, where the model is on the phone engaging the camera directly. I like the simple old-timey lighting, and think the image will really pop with some simple post such as a sepia tone or other aging technique. Also, I really like the green pen in the first shot, as something about a classy marbleized pen really gives an image a vintage look. Perhaps have the model holding/twiddling with the pen while on the phone in the next shoot. Also, I think a different background would serve the image well, even shooting against a plain painted board/wall with an old picture frame on it or something. I like the desk and chair, but feel the simple white was not very effective.
I definitely agree with Kevin about the background. I think more set production would make it feel more authentic as opposed to a studio shoot. The better the illusion, the better the juxtaposition with modern devices.
2 comments:
My favorite of the three is definitely the second, where the model is on the phone engaging the camera directly. I like the simple old-timey lighting, and think the image will really pop with some simple post such as a sepia tone or other aging technique. Also, I really like the green pen in the first shot, as something about a classy marbleized pen really gives an image a vintage look. Perhaps have the model holding/twiddling with the pen while on the phone in the next shoot. Also, I think a different background would serve the image well, even shooting against a plain painted board/wall with an old picture frame on it or something. I like the desk and chair, but feel the simple white was not very effective.
I definitely agree with Kevin about the background. I think more set production would make it feel more authentic as opposed to a studio shoot. The better the illusion, the better the juxtaposition with modern devices.
Post a Comment