These are my favorites from the shoot this morning. Let me know what you think/if you get any kind of reaction from them. I'm going for a kind of meditative/introspective feel.
















Posted by
Kevin Murphy
at
4:36 PM
Theme by Niyaz Bloggerized by Dhampire VCU - Advanced Studio Photography Fall 2010 Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved
2 comments:
I like the images that look less like books and instead form shapes of their own. The second and fourth images draw me in the most because they're the most puzzling to make sense of. The fourth one seems a little contained and I'd like it more if it felt less like a tunnel and more staggered.
The textures you chose compliment each other in size & color. They are very pleasing to the eye. I think i like the last image, but i do agree with fionnuala that The images where the books take a shape of their own instead of looking book like are the most successful for your project.
Post a Comment