Out of these three images, I think the first is the strongest. I think all the model in all three is obviously uncomfortable or awkward and because of that, I think the first one which seems to be trying the least to hide that is the strongest. I don't know if you should try to push the awkwardness and stick with that are try to make them seem genuine, leaving the awkwardness in the variable you choose to altar.
I agree with Fionnuala that the first one is the strongest. I like how the background has a halo of light on it and miss it in the other images. I also think that the first one communicates the absurdity of the situation better as well, as it seems like the model is really trying to personify the object by giving it a loving touch as opposed to doing things for it. The catchlights on the wine glasses are nice too. I might conisder editing out the bolts and line in the wall for the final to complete the illusion that they are in a real space.
The first image is definitely the best one. I think it communicates your idea the best. These are very well done Steven. I'm impressed with how well you set up the "restaurant"
3 comments:
Out of these three images, I think the first is the strongest. I think all the model in all three is obviously uncomfortable or awkward and because of that, I think the first one which seems to be trying the least to hide that is the strongest. I don't know if you should try to push the awkwardness and stick with that are try to make them seem genuine, leaving the awkwardness in the variable you choose to altar.
I agree with Fionnuala that the first one is the strongest. I like how the background has a halo of light on it and miss it in the other images. I also think that the first one communicates the absurdity of the situation better as well, as it seems like the model is really trying to personify the object by giving it a loving touch as opposed to doing things for it. The catchlights on the wine glasses are nice too. I might conisder editing out the bolts and line in the wall for the final to complete the illusion that they are in a real space.
The first image is definitely the best one. I think it communicates your idea the best. These are very well done Steven. I'm impressed with how well you set up the "restaurant"
Post a Comment